As the vast majority of our customers, IT is probably not your core business. Trying to solve all of your IT challenges internally can become a major distraction that will affect other aspects of your business.
More often than not these challenges end up costing way in excess of your initial expectations. If you need help with a special project involving your IT Environment, we’re eager to assist you. We have an expert team providing advisory and managerial services that will meet any of your short, or long-term IT objectives through our professional services.
Active Directory Migration
Migrate Active Directory from old version to the latest versions.
- Migration: The process of moving or copying an object from a source domain to a target domain, while preserving or modifying characteristics of the object to make it accessible in the new domain.
- Domain restructure: A migration process that involves changing the domain structure of a forest. A domain restructure can involve either consolidating or adding domains, and it can take place between forests or in a forest.
- Migration objects: Domain objects that are moved from the source domain to the target domain during the migration process. Migration objects can be user accounts, service accounts, groups, or computers.
- Source domain: The domain from which objects are moved during a migration. When you restructure Active Directory domains between forests, the source domain is an Active Directory domain in a different forest from the target domain.
- Target domain: The domain to which objects are moved during a migration.
- Built-in accounts: Default security groups that have common sets of rights and permissions. You can use built-in accounts to grant permissions to any accounts or groups that you designate as members of these groups. Built-in account SIDs are identical in every domain. Therefore, built-in accounts cannot be migration objects.
The wide range of services offered by Interact Technology Solutions can be categorized into three basic types:
- Infrastructure: provides users access to raw computing resources such processing power, data storage capacity, and networking, in the context of a secure data center.
- Platform: provides computing and storage infrastructure and also a development platform layer, with components such as web servers, and database management systems.
- Software: offers application-level services tailored to a wide variety of business needs, such as customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation, or business analytics.
Data Center Migration & Assessment
Following a structured methodology will reduce the pain of managing a complex data migration, but
the correct choice of technologies will go a long way to promote a successful outcome. Therefore, Interact Technology Solutions introduces full data migration services.
- Benefits of Data Migration
• Improved corporate performance
• Maximized ROI from enterprise applications
• Efficient and effective business processes
• Lower costs of iterations and rewriting code
• Reduced delays and wasted time
• Reduced unexpected costs
Assisting in trouble-shooting any related Data center problems, root cause analysis and the implementation of corrective and/ or preventive actions, application of monitoring solutions in order to alert or auto-correct.
- Preliminary IT Assessment
- Data Center Facility Assessment
- Gap Analysis
- Facility Evaluation & Recommendations for Enhancements
IT Project Management
IT project management includes overseeing projects for software development, hardware installations, network upgrades, cloud computing and virtualization rollouts, business analytics and data management projects and implementing IT services.
In addition to the normal problems that can cause a project to fail, factors that can negatively affect the success of an IT project include advances in technology during the project’s execution, infrastructure changes that impact security and data management and unknown dependent relationships among hardware, software, network infrastructure and data.
Network Security Services
Managed Network Security Services include device management, monitoring and remediation; email security, including anti-spam, anti-malware and IP filtering; network intrusion detection and prevention; asset classification and change management; data leak protection, and the creation of access control policies.
- Network Monitoring
- Access Control
- Network Monitoring Tools
- Firewall Devices
Data Center Documentation
The biggest challenge is gaining visibility into the data centers. Without that visibility, data center admins have no way to understand their current operating capacity and no way to plan for future expansion.
The complete documented site survey as a centralized source of information is necessary to have this visibility and a clear understanding of the devices and their exact location—including rack and floor details—in the data center. Documentation also helps data center admins know how much space is utilized and plan accordingly for future changes and/or expansion.
- Views of data center floors with racks and devices
- Clear information on the available space at rack and floor levels
- Search option to locate devices
- Realistic views of data center floors on NOC screens
- Integration with IT management solutions for real-time monitoring
- Discovery and import options to add devices
- Color-coded, live status views of devices on racks
- 3D visual modeling of data centers combined with real-time monitoring
- Asset Management System
In every big organization, it is sometimes necessary to replace old devices, such as personal computer, printers, checkouts, servers, or network components. Such a project requires greater human and equipment resources than usually, inventory space, precise planning of operations and their sequences. That is why we provide support of infrastructure installation or replacement projects.
Our infrastructure deployment encompasses of pool of associates and experts across regions, bringing localized knowledge to grow customers business effectively. We assure quality services within time and budget.
Our services include: