Interact offers full range of appliances for every IT solution for the variable IT environments through our presales specialists to discover the existing factors in your IT environment, especially those factors which usually costs huge budget to deliver the most effective solution that meets your needs.
We are here to develop your business interest, and save your budget.
Interact has established partnerships with almost 20+ leading global IT Vendors such as HP, Lenovo, Dell EMC, Cisco, Fortinet, Aruba, APC Schneider and more.
We study the customer’s scope of work, design, size and provide a solution.
- Responding to RFI’s and RFP’s
- Proof of concepts (when applicable)
We provide Controlled Delivery, Supply Chain, Pickup & Return Services, and Insurance.
- On-Site Delivery
- Supply Chain
- Pickup and Return Services
- Long Distance Delivery (Air freight/Sea freight)
We deliver Warranty Services and Hardware support for out-of-warranty cases.
- Trouble Shooting
- Failure Diagnostics
- Online Support
- Provide Spare Parts (for out of warranty cases)
- Pickup and Return Services
- Hardware Upgrade
HP Care Packs and Warranty Services
We provide the Hardware standard warranty, Upgrade Standard Warranty and Upgrade SLA services.
- According to SLA
- Service Contracts
- Tailored SLAs
We provide Hardware standard warranty services as Lenovo Authorized Warranty Service Provider “AWSP”.
- According to SLA
- Support our customers with our own local stock (if Part available in our own stock)
To fulfill the partnership with HP and Lenovo, we have established a spare parts Logistic Unit that include a professional team working to control our spare parts order and stock for HP and Lenovo in addition to general spare parts.
Interact only use HP Certified Replacement Parts by using the HP PartSurfer, and Original Genuine Lenovo Spare parts unsung SAP warranty system
UPS Installation and Repair Services
We analyze the IT infrastructure for the best power rating and install uninterruptible Power Supplies with related Software Alert Management.
- Infrastructure analysis
- Grounding assurance
- Hardware and Software installations
Data Center Relocation Service
Whether you’re moving your IT equipment within the building or around the world, a successful data center relocation or consolidation requires careful planning and execution. Interact technical and logistics experts can support you through this complex process every step of the way. We will help you anticipate and resolve unexpected challenges – big and small – long before they become problems, and minimize downtime by getting you back up and running as soon as possible.
Interact Relocation Services includes:
- Pre-move planning meetings with you to discuss all of the requirements, logistics, and details.
- Detailed site surveys and visits at all required locations.
- Complete preparation of all locations prior to the move that includes packing, labeling, and sequencing for a smooth and efficient relocation event.
- Coordination and communication with outside vendors on all aspects of transport, coverage, and support.
- Relocation event best practices such as non-batched packing and loading, climate controlled transportation, and hardware spares to avoid any unexpected malfunctions during installation and power-on.
- Dedicated Curvature relocation team to provide a consistent and pleasant experience throughout the process.
Relocation projects can be expanded to include any of Interact managed and professional services such as system administration support, hardware reconfigurations and upgrades, and IT asset recovery.
Data Center Assessment Service
Interact Technology Solutions provides you with an on-site evaluation and analysis of your data center or network closet with recommendations to maximize availability, improve energy efficiency and reduce energy-related costs.
Our data center assessment services offers:
- Discovery & Information Gathering
- Infrastructure & Processes Analysis
- Report Compilation – Findings & Recommendations
- Presentation of Deliverables
Our services features:
- Personnel and Support Issues
- Server and Storage Infrastructure
- Network Infrastructure
- Power Infrastructure
- Environmental Components
- Physical & Network Security
Data Center Support Service
Data centers were not built to scale up and keep pace with the rapid adoption of cloud, edge and high-performance computing or address the pervasive risk landscape, therefore, Interact Technology Solutions offers complete Data Center support for your existing data center.
Our services includes:
- Analyzing the current state: we assess your asset inventory, staffing levels and activities, and services provided
- Designing the future state: we find a balance between meeting your users’ needs and cutting costs
- Establishing the migration path: we use industry benchmarks, operational standards and more to determine optimal service provision